TS TET Notification 2018 is released now in tstet.cgg.gov.in. Check Telangana Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 Online application registration process, Schedule, Hall tickets & Admit cards syllabus Results now.
Telangana state was organising the Teachers Eligibility Test every year. Around 3 lak B.ed, D.ed and TTC trained candidates are looking for teachers posts. In previous three years total 25000+ school teacher posts in ZPPS, MPPS & Gurukulam etc are filled. District Selection committee was organising the recruitment process of teacher posts.
TET qualification is one of the most important eligibility to participate in recruitment exam. Applicants can re appear as many times to increase their score. Check the TS TET Notification schedule below and registration details in this page.
Telangana TS TET Notification 2018 (Tentative) schedule:
- Advertisement and information bulletin release date: First week June
- Online application registrations starts from: 12th June 2018
- Last date to submit online application & Payment: 29th June 2018.
- Downloading TS TET 2018 Admit cards & Hall tickets starts @ 5th July 2018.
- Temporary schedule for Telangana TET 2018 exam date: 23 July 2018.
- Primary Key release date: 25th July 2018.
- Objections about TS TET Primary key: 28th July 2018.
- TS TET 2018 Final Key issued on: 30th July 2018.
- OMR sheets download starts from: 28th July 2018.
- Final results declaration will start from: 1st August 2018.
How to submit TS TET Notification 2018 Online application:
First step is looking out the Telangana TET 2018 exam information bulletin. It is updated after official advertisement is appeared in news and media.
Visit tstet.cgg.gov.in website to download both advertisement and notification. Read the complete steps for checking your eligibility and age limit. If you possess all the qualifications proceed to registration stage.
Select Submit TET application button or Register option in home page. Enter your aadhar UID number and verify your mobile number for authentication.
A page with all required fields to fill is appeared. Give your name, Address, communication details such as working mobile number and email address etc. Finally upload the photograph, signature as per the guidelines.
Select Submit option after verifying your application form. Kindly proceed to pay the fees online with netbanking or debit card options. You can download a challan to pay in SBI for offline mode.
After payment application status is displayed. If you paid via bank challan, it takes 24 hours to authentication by TET exam board.
Any editing in already submitted application form was allowed after closing of registrations only. You can find the video guide below.
Download Notification & Information bulletin.